Tuesday 16 April 2013

Back in the Saddle

Finally, I finally got my blog back from godaddy. Apparently there had been some kind of problem with their servers and my domain name had disappeared from google's servers. I've lost all the posts I made and all the stats from the old version of the site, but now worries! Because now I am back with a vengeance and there will be more posts than before and everything will be well again!

I tried to create a new blog while I thought that this blog was lost in the ether of the world wide web, but it just wasn't the same. That .blogspot part of the domain looked really ugly, the site had no SEO and it felt generally unfamiliar.

But that matters no more. Because here I am with my old site back, Macross Plus is still my favorite mecha anime and I still think that I should post more than i did on the old site! Anyways, I'll see you guys on the next real post on the new thegrayghost.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment